Re: PackageKit translations

Richard Hughes wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 16:33 +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:

Richard Hughes wrote:

In a couple of weeks time they'll be a new PackageKit release that we'll
see in F11.

Adding fedora trans list at redhat dot com in the recipients.

Cool, thanks.

What are those important languages? Please be specific.

Well, for me (personally) I guess, German, French, Spanish, Greek,
Italian and of course British English. There are a lot of untranslated
strings in other languages too. I want to make sure that PackageKit is
easy to translate in all languages, as I guess they are all pretty
important.

Richard.

somehow i don't think the british english translation is needed, we can read mis-spelled words over here in blighty you know lol