Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bryan Kearney wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Bryan Kearney wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
== Agenda ==

# Finalizing Spins Process[1], vote
May I suggest part of this discussion is spin versus feature. I ask becuase the process (for me) got hairy when combined with the feature process.

We've beaten that horse during FUDCon and the Spins Process is now separate from the Feature Process, although with the primary features of the Feature Process such as Freezes and Wrangling.

Sorry..I was not at FUDCon and did not see the doco. I am fine with the outcome, just wanted to see it written down.

Cool, fair enough. fwiw, I did not intend to sound harsh by any means.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip