Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
From: Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/19/2008 04:07 PM

You are assuming "what Dimi Paun wants" == "everybody considers
reasonable", which is (quite obviously from this thread) not true.

Where have you been reading? I, for one, hate spatial view. Everyone I know hates it. Hate may be a strong word, but it is entirely appropriate for the emotion given.

Only people that like spatial view seem to believe everyone loves it and the people that hate it are in minority -- without any statistics to prove either way. Sure, I don't have any statistics either, but I have my friends and colleagues to start with a small sample. From this thread, the people that like spatial view simply like it /themselves/ as I haven't heard them reference friends or anyone they know as a supporting statistic.