Re: Stalled "Merge Reviews" (Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Hello Jeff,

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> I think the point is to..politely..remind us the merge reviews should
> be completed.  Taking away more than that is probably not worthwhile.
> I think we can all agree that we'd like the merges done.  The question
> before us is, and has been, how do we motivate people to do that work?
>  I'm just as culpable as anyone... I haven't even completed all the
> reviews I started.

we've several awards now, wouldn't be a "Reviewer of the Month" or similar
some kind of motivation. But then, maybe quantity rather quality could come
up, which would be worse as well.

Greetings,
  Robert