Re: Software without tarballs (SVN or CVS only)

Trever L. Adams wrote:

DSPAM may eventually release a tarball, but currently has not done so since the project being sold.

There was a recent ( October ) thread on the DSPAM users list questioning if DSPAM is alive, as well as a thread a year ago. The project really needs developers since Sensory Networks is not spending any time on it. I know there are a couple of users that have .spec files to roll their own RPMs, not sure if that would help you. One used Gentoo patches, which cause some debate.

I'm still using 3.6.8 since I have no issues with the way I configured DSPAM, using SQLite not MySQL.

--
Charles Dostale