Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I never said I have all the answers. I can't do this alone. "Many eyes
makes all engineering challenges shallow"

I'm pointing out known complications to the problem.  I suggest you
read up on Carrier Grade Linux which I think attempts to makes
rollback an important specification deliverable..but my knowledge is
somewhat dated.  If there is a group that has thought hard about
rollback...its them. Whether or not what they've come up with is at
all applicable is another question entirely.

I'm pretty sure the rollback functionality the CGL wanted was removed from rpm recently.

-sv