Re: Rawhide: pulseaudio and emu10k1 problems

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

I have this problem for a couple years now. I have a SB Audigy Pro 4. Mixer channel controls never controlled what they supposed to. I sent multiple emails to alsa-devel list, filed a bug in their tracking system, poked them on IRC...

I have to admit that the mixer isn't a new problem - I've had it ever since the switch from OSS to ALSA. To be honest, the ALSA EMU10K1 driver has always been a huge step backwards from the OSS driver, it's a shame they still haven't caught up.

 - Steve
   xmpp:steve@xxxxxxxxxxx   sip:steve@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.nexusuk.org/