Re: fedora live CD

Steve G wrote:
We're in need of a live CD version of Fedora.
Is anyone on this list aware of any effort in this direction?
If so, please contact me.

Yes, I build live cd versions of fedora. It works very nicely. I started by
helping out this project:

http://www.linux4all.de/livecd/

You can download an image. You can also follow the directions for customizing the
release. I am working towards releasing my build system to the public, which is
much different than mach. It will be integrated to a livecd building system based
on the work that Dirk Westfal at Linux4all has done. I'm probably 2-3 weeks away
from having the build system cleaned up for public release.

Cool! I would very much be interested in the build system. I am needing to put on a lot of forensic/auditing/patchme-because-I-am-an-idiot tools on a set of cdroms.

-- Stephen John Smoogen smoogen@xxxxxxxx Los Alamos National Lab CCN-5 | PH: 4-0645 Ta-03 SM-1498 MailStop B255 DP 10S Los Alamos, NM 87545