Re: Fedora Core on the Alpha

Balint Cristian wrote:
	Carlos,Gary,Mike what do you say ?

	Would be nice to imply more people with more force, guys can base to imply on something like this ?

Of course if this will happen will need voluteers maintainers who maintain eventualy hack up things fix bugs, would be nice to see Mike Harris/Richard Henderson [hope is still here on this list] old master gurus in alphas, that imply sometimes in the project
when hit glibc/gcc/binutils/kernel level problems or other trivial issues.

Well, the machines I was talking about aren't really available to be used for active testing (they are basically crunching numbers all the time). However, at least the ES40 has a spare disk, so I don't mind trying your port as soon as it is available (even if on a testing stage) during the server's idle time. It isn't much but at least I could give some feedback.

Carlos