using a bittorent based network for rpms integrated in up2date,

What about using a P2P based network for sharing rpms instead of central servers and mirrors.
Using bittorent or edonkey protocol. This would safe a lot of bandwidth and costs for the hosts (mirrors etc.) Downloads would go a lot faster.

I don't mind being a "server" for others as long as I can say how mutch is uploaded and shared etc.
Plus being able to turn it off if I really want to. Share code, share bandwidth :)

LupusBE (Kristof Vansant)

Vraag van de week: Welk soort project zou jij financieel ondersteunen? http://www.msn.be/microsoft/potential/default.asp