File Size Cleanup requests

esound-0.2.34-2
---------------
* Tue Apr 13 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx> 1:0.2.34-2
- remove INSTALL and 536k of useless .ps and html

Please let us know if you find any packages that contain large and very not useful stuff like this. Very often we have no interest in the "INSTALL" file since we already installed it via rpm, and in many cases INSTALL is only the generic installation instructions. We can always remove that safely. This is totally worth it if we can save a few MB of space and reduce RPM file sizes.

Also any cases where development specific documentation (like API specifications) are within the main package as %doc, we should move it to the -devel package. This should save some space in desktop installations.

Warren