Re: Comments? (OpenOffice.org Dictionaries)

Am Mo, den 12.04.2004 schrieb Dan Williams um 16:31:
> Hi,

> > Do you think I should use one big source RPM for all the languages?  The
> > down side of this is that the dictionaries are updated in an ad-hoc
> > manner, so you would have to rebuild the whole lot if you only wanted to
> > update one language.

Does anybody know how other distributions solve this problem. Maybe
someone else had an idea which is easy to adpot and no pain to maintain.

The current setup isn't IMHO very well because you can't tell people to
use a (in my case) German office with an English help-system.

André