Re: RFC: fedora.us QA approval format

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 11:23, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Erik and myself have been working on a QA check script to automate the QA
> process at fedora.us. The script is getting quite correct, and can even be
> useful ;-)

Hi Aurelian, Erik,

I've been working on something similar and it's also just about ready
for a first look.  Could you tell me more about yours so I know if I
should join your effort, merge ideas back and forth with you, or keep
working independently?

Mine is a little pygnome app that basically presents the user with a
checklist that they then fill out in order to generate the QA Review.
It's working well enough for a testing release (one work-aroundable
bug)  but I have to finish adding checklist items from Fedora.us today.

It looks (from seeing your sample review) that you've got a more
streamlined, automated script but I'm not sure.

-Toshio

--
Toshio <toshio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>