Re: Fedora 41 GNOME 47 Test Day - Monday, August 19

Hey Tomas,

Thanks, Parag for setting this up. I noticed no update on the ticket that should ideally have been updated.
Please let's follow the process according to the SOP and do things the right way. There is a reason these trackers
are created months in advance. This helps me streamline the process, keep the fedora magazine articles
scheduled, and gives me the foresight to plan the events.

Anyhoo, thanks for hosting this event!

[0] https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/issue/782