[Test Day] GNOME 46 Desktop & Core Apps

Hey All,

We're excited to invite you to the GNOME 46 Test Week!
This is a unique opportunity to get early access to new features,
identify bugs, and contribute to improving GNOME's usability and
stability.
Your participation is vital to ensure GNOME 46 meets our community's
high standards. To join, simply download the testing image, test at
your convenience, and report any issues you find. Your feedback is
crucial in shaping the future of GNOME.

The instructions to test can be found[0] and results can be submitted[1].

Thanks

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2024-02-19_Fedora_40_GNOME_46_Desktop_and_Core_Apps
[1] https://testdays.fedoraproject.org/events/175
--