GNOME package builds and Fedora 39 final freeze

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up that Fedora 39 is going to enter into the final freeze early next week, on Tuesday morning. GNOME 45.1 is still a few weeks away, so we'll be shipping 45.0 in Fedora 39 GA.

If you are maintaining GNOME packages and know that there are important issues that are fixed upstream, please backport the fixes as patches to the downstream packages so that we can ship as good as possible F39 release. Alternatively, feel free to point me to the fixes and ask me to play a patch monkey :) I'm happy to do that.

I think we'll need to line up any last minute fixes this week so that they have sufficient time to go through Bodhi before the Final Freeze starts.

Thanks,
Kalev