GNOME 45.beta builds for Fedora

Hi all,

I'm coordinating GNOME builds for Fedora this cycle and we have GNOME
45.beta release coming up. The upstream tarball date was in the weekend,
but a lot of modules are still missing releases and I expect them to
trickle in during the first half of the weekend.

At the same time, on Fedora side we have the F39 branching tomorrow
(Tuesday) which hopefully shouldn't affect this too much. The plan is to
try to build things as much as possible in rawhide ahead of the
branching and then avoid builds during the branching event to make sure
we don't end up in inconsistent states between F39 and rawhide.

Next week the Workstation WG hopes to run a GNOME 45.beta test week and
we should try and get everything lined up for that.

For anyone helping with the builds - we have a f39-gnome side tag for
F39. Please use this if you need to do a multi-package build that needs
some kind of coordination - Florian if you do Shell builds please use
that and I'll help get it merged after the builds are done (it's a bit
special until the branching event). Let me know if any dependencies are
missing.

It's also fine to build directly in rawhide if it's just a single
package update that doesn't depend on anything else. We are still a
while from Bodhi activation point for F39 so we won't be doing
mega-updates yet that require everything to be built together in a
single side tag.

Rawhide has openqa active which makes it nicer and safer to do builds
because we know that the core of the OS is going to get tested for each
build, and builds are not merged into rawhide if the tests don't pass.

Thanks everybody and I'll be on irc/matrix for further coordination.

--
Kalev