Fwd: [Test-Announce] Fedora 37 Candidate RC-1.2 Available Now!

Hi folks, just a heads-up that the second RC for 37 Final is out now
and we need to get through the testing by Thursday.

There are a few potential blockers to work through, but so far I kinda
suspect we may decide to reject or waive the ones that have arisen, so
I still want to treat this as a 'viable' candidate for now and get all
the tests run on it. This particularly includes the Active Directory
tests (pinging sgallagh, thanks as always...) and testing Cloud on real
clouds.

The forwarded email has links to the results pages, which have links to
the images (including AMIs on the Cloud results page). You can edit
results into the wiki pages directly or use `relval report-results`
(after `dnf -y install relval`) which is a CLI that edits the pages for
you and makes the process slightly less annoying. :D

Thanks a lot folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA

--- Begin Message ---
According to the schedule [1], Fedora 37 Candidate RC-1.2 is now
available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
testing! For more information on release validation testing, see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan

Test coverage information for the current release can be seen at:
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/testcase_stats/37

You can see all results, find testing instructions and image download
locations, and enter results on the Summary page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Summary

The individual test result pages are:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Installation
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Base
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Server
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Cloud
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Desktop
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_37_RC_1.2_Security_Lab

All RC priority test cases for each of these test pages [2] must
pass in order to meet the RC Release Criteria [3].

Help is available on #fedora-qa on libera.chat [4], or on the
test list [5].

Current Blocker and Freeze Exception bugs:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

[1] http://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-37/f-37-quality-tasks.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_37_RC_Release_Criteria