Re: Heads up: GNOME 43.0 megaupdate is in testing

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:30 AM Kalev Lember <kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the GNOME version that's we'll be shipping F37 Final with, so
please make sure to test it and file issues for things that would need
fixing before F37 GA. I'd suggest starting upstream at gitlab.gnome.org
for most issues, and then letting me (and other people) know in
#fedora-workstation if anything needs backporting to Fedora (since there
won't be any more upstream releases before F37 Final).

Hi Kalev,
while it's not essential, I find it unfortunate that Night Light controls are now broken, I think many people use it:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/-/issues/2056
It should be fixed by this commit (I haven't tested it), but it seems it's not present in mutter-43.0-1:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/2623