Re: Release criteria proposal: require GNOME Shell extension install/remove to work

We have less than 10% of the extensions available on
extensions.gnome.org packaged in Fedora, we can't hope to rely on our
packages for extension updates.
There are numerous threads on ask.fp.o from people who had trouble
with system upgrades because of the problematic extension update
mechanism, but at least these issues were solvable. Taking away that
mechanism during a system upgrade is going to wreak havoc.
I fully agree with Neal on this, we block the release until it gets fixed.