[INPUT REQUESTED] fedora-chromium-config and Fedora Workstation

There exists an extension[1] for Google Chrome that enables the
management of GNOME Shell extensions on extensions.gnome.org. I am
currently reworking some of the details around how the
fedora-chromium-config package works and I would like to know:

Would the Workstation WG be in favor of me adding a
fedora-chromium-config-gnome subpackage that would automatically
install the GNOME Shell Integration extension for Chrome/Chromium
browsers? I can make its installation conditional on the presence of
gnome-shell on the system if preferred.

Of the other changes I'm looking at making:

1. Enable Chrome's auto-detection of DNS-over-HTTPS. It ships as
disabled by default in Chrome currently, but it can be set to an
'auto' mode that will prefer DoH if it can determine that the DNS
server supports it.

2. Drop the user-agent extension. Ever since the advent of Chrome
v100, various sites (particularly those that rely on Cloudflare[2]
such as Gitlab.com) have been having difficulties when this is
enabled. As its utility is limited (mostly just for metrics purposes),
I think the easiest solution is to just remove it.

3. There's a KDE Plasma integration extension too, maintained by the
KDE upstream. Do we want to install that by default as well?

[1] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gnome-shell-integration/gphhapmejobijbbhgpjhcjognlahblep
[2] https://github.com/tpopela/fedora-user-agent-chrome/issues/11