Workstation on docs landing page and getfedora

Some of you may know me as a member of the Server-WG. I am also involved in the Docs team. And it's the latter that I'm talking about now.

We, the docs team, want to increase the visibility of Fedora docs. Therefore, we want to include a link on the getfedora.org page(s) of the editions to the specific documentation of the corresponding edition (and some other things).

This has already been done for the IoT Edition. See https://getfedora.org/de/iot/ at the bottom of the page, the "Support Resources" sub-footer.

Server Edition has a specific documentation, and we want to include that additional sub-footer as well. Question is, what about Workstation. We can either leave it as it is, or we can also include such a sub-footer and link to the current release page as documentation (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/latest/), unless Workstation already has specific documentation, which we don't know about. Email and chat could be the corresponding addresses for workstation (or something else, as you like).

Question is, what does the workstation WG prefer. Unfortunately time is a bit short, the change should be done with release f36 if possible.

Another question is, whether Workstation WG is preparing a specific documentation as well or not (yet)? The docs team is discussing to replace the current Installation Guide  and the  Administrators Guide by something different. Both are rather outdated. A replacement  could possibly be Edition specific documentations, as you currently see on docs page (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/docs/) for Server, IoT, Silverblue, CoreOS, Kinoite. There is nothing decided yet, we are working on a kind of Proof of Concept. If interested, I (and certainly bcotton, too) would be happy to be available for discussion.

Best
Peter