Re: GNOME Photos unfortunate state

Hi Luya,

Yes, Photos isn't in the best state at the moment. We've been
monitoring the situation for a while and there are plans to remove it
from the default app set for F36 if the situation doesn't improve [1].

If anyone wants to help to improve Photos, we do have updated plans
upstream [2] and it would be great to have contributors to work with
on those.

Cheers,

Allan
--