F36 Workstation call for changes

Hi everyone!

The Workstation Working Group would love to hear what everyone in the
community is planning for Fedora Workstation 36. Specifically, we want
to hear about:

 1. technical or design changes which may impact other teams or
components, or where you will need help from the Working Group
 2. new features that might be interesting to users or developers

We mostly want to hear about changes where there is some ambition to
deliver the change for F36, as opposed to wishlist items. However, you
don't have to be 100% confident that a change will land, and we'd
sooner hear about plans than not hear about them.

Feel free to use this thread to share your plans, or drop by the
Workstation channel to discuss them there.

Thanks!

Allan