aajohan-comfortaa-fonts and julietaula-montserrat-fonts

Hi,

For quite a while both aajohan-comfortaa-fonts and julietaula-montserrat-fonts have been installed by default in the @fonts package group.

In the Fedora I18n subproject we are currently reviewing and documenting the set of default installed fonts and wondering if these two fonts need to be installed by default or not?

It seems these fonts are mostly used for Design? So maybe they could be pulled in by the packages that typically need them instead or moved to a different package group in comps?

Before going any further though it would be good to hear if users feel these fonts really should be installed by default or whether they could just be optional? They are not causing any problems that I know of, but on the other hand if they are not needed then it would be tidier to not install them by default.

Thanks, Jens