Short Workstation meeting next week

Hi,

I'd like to do a shorter Workstation meeting next week to allow some time for people to attend Red Hat Summit [1] if desired. Instead of meeting from 9:30-10:20 AM EDT as usual, let's instead go from 9:30-9:55 AM EDT to avoid clashing with Summit. This will be a good meeting to handle small things, not a good time to attempt to tackle grand issues. In particular, I think we can nominate a chairperson for the F35 release cycle at the next meeting. If that's all we need to discuss next week, we might finish even earlier. Feel free to tag small issues with meeting-request as usual.

You might notice I'm trying to follow Google Calendar's short meetings rule: 50 minute meetings in an hourlong timeslot, and 25 minute meetings in a half hour slot. Hopefully this makes the end of the meetings less stressful. ;)

Michael

[1] https://www.redhat.com/en/summit