how to diagnose / report pipewire problems?

My desktop system is currently dead, so I am doing a thing which seems to
cause stress for pipewire: I'm moving my laptop between two budget USB-C
docking stations at two different desks. At one desk, I have an SteelSeries
Arctis 7 which has a non-bluetooth USB wireless transceiver. At the other, a
cheap "CM106-like" DAC which feeds a 4-speaker surround sound setup. And to
compound things, I switch between accounts on my laptop a lot -- my own,
plus a "clean" one which I use for presenting from so when I share my screen
there's not my bookmarks or confidential email accidentally there, plus one
that's the opposite and I use for testing things.

With PulseAudio, this was all working fine. With Pipewire, it's been a
little glitchy. Like, yesterday, one time for no apparent reason, the
surround channels on the CM106-like were weirdly scrambled (rear left was
front right, I think?). And this morning, I missed the beginning of a
meeting because the Arctis 7 just wasn't showing up and I was only getting
computer audio as an output option.

When these things happen, where is it best to diagnose and report the
problems? (This is on Fedora 33 with pipewire enabled as in the change
proposal.)

There are also a lot of things in the journal like:

  pipewire[2585]: 1 events suppressed
  pipewire[2585]: (alsa_output.usb-SteelSeries_SteelSeries_Arctis_7-00.stereo-game-49) XRun! rate:256/48000 count:4 time:145607327 delay:21 max:10557

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>