Fedora Workstation contributors -- do you need ARM hardware?

Hey all. We have a program to help get Fedora OS more broadly tested on ARM
hardware. While Fedora IoT is the main focus, we also have some budget to
supply small devices directly to project contributors who are working on
Fedora Workstation. If this would help you, let me know (off-list). I'll
need your shipping address and which device (or possibly devices) you could
use from this list:

Jetson NX
Jetson Nano
Pinebook Pro
RockPro64

The Raspberry Pi 400 is also an option, but be aware that this is not going
to be magic and smooth and probably doesn't even work right now, so I'd
prefer to reserve those for people with experience in hardware enablement.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>