RFC/headsup: dropping device-mapper-multipath from workstation livecd

Hi All,

A while ago I noticed that Fedora ws installed from a livecd
has systemd starting (and waiting for) the old obsolete udev-settle
service. Which can cause a rather big increase if the bootup time.

This is caused by 2 storage related .service files still
bringing it into the boot by Requiring the udev-settle service:
dmraid and device-mapper-multipath.

Ideally these services would be rewritten to support event based
activation, but that is quite unlikely to happen anytime soon.

So I've come up with a small workaround for dmraid:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DisableDmraidOnFirstRun

And for device-mapper-multipath my plan is to simply drop it
from the livecd:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/RemoveDeviceMapperMultipathFromWorkstationLiveCD

My reasoning here is that multipath support is an enterprise
data-center feature and we don't need to support that with
the Workstation livecd. Most install in such a setup will
likely be server or everything netboot installs anyways.

Since this directly impacts the workstation product I
thought it would be good to post a headsup here. The change
has been announced on fedora-devel, so please reply there
to keep all discussion surrounding this in a single place.

Regards,

Hans