F32 flatpak runtime and app rebuilds coming

Hi all,

I've pushed out an initial F32 flatpak runtime/SDK and a few apps built against it. Would be awesome if people could give them a try:

flatpak remote-modify --enable fedora-testing
flatpak install fedora-testing org.gnome.Maps (or anything else from the Bodhi update)

The Bodhi update is at https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-FLATPAK-2020-dfd7272b06 and if things seem to roughly work, please leave karma there.

More F32 based flatpaks are coming, this here is just an initial test batch. I'll work on rebuilding all of the flatpaks against F32 runtime if this looks good.

There's also a new gnome-extensions-app flatpak in the fedora-testing flatpak remote -- please give this a try as well (and then leave karma at https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-FLATPAK-2020-e4b1cea63b) if it works. Thanks Florian for all the hard work with this!

Thanks!

--
Kalev