Re: Workstation WG minutes for 28 Jan and 4 Feb

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 7:32 AM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 1:51 pm, Allan Day <aday@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, due to a technical glitch, much of the content from the
> > 28 Jan meeting was lost.
>
> It doesn't look like anything was lost to me. I think that's actually
> everything we had in the minutes.
>
> It's actually even more than we discussed. We never made it to the
> fedora-workstation-repositories discussion (on Jan 28) or the
> hibernation discussion. We plan for more than we have time to discuss
> and just forgot to remove those points from the minutes.

I've made a note in the etherpad for 11 Feb agenda to amend 28 Jan
minutes striking 5a and 6a since they weren't discussed. Simple fix.

And now we have an example of why this weird minutes approval
convention exists. Binding votes happen in these minutes, and everyone
has a right to ensure their votes and objections are properly
recorded. But once approved, the minutes shall not be questioned.
(This comes with a smiley but also it's a serious thing - we can't
have people question the veracity of minutes, but once. Fix. Approve.
Move on.)

--
Chris Murphy