14 Jan, 14:30 UTC, preliminary agenda for next meeting

Reminder! We're meeting on Tuesdays now!

1. Roll call
2. Approve previous meeting minutes. Please review for corrections:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/NPHPMQCAMAQY7MUR4NMRN2MO7B3DX3CZ/
3. Announcements
4. Workstation WG vacancy
5. Consideration of earlyoom by default in Fedora 32
6. Consideration to review video vs IRC meetings

I will send a detailed version in the official agenda, so everyone can
be prepared prior to the meeting. Please reply to this email, or reply
to either Allen or me privately, with ideas for additional agenda
items for us to consider.

Thanks!

--
Chris Murphy