Re: Appearance of radio buttons in Rawhide changed recently - intentional?

On 9/6/19 13:28, Kamil Paral wrote:
On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 12:58 PM Kalev Lember <kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 12:20 PM Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:kparal@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:59 AM Chris Murphy
        <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:59 PM Adam Williamson
            <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

             > Hey folks! Just wanted to check something: in recent
            Rawhide, the
             > appearance of radio buttons (specifically, in anaconda)
            seems to have
             > changed. When one is selected, it now has a blue
            background and a white
             > dot in the center. It previously had a grey background
            and a black dot.
             > Is this expected, or should I report it as a bug? Thanks!

        The same change now occurred in F30 as well (might be something
        that's still in updates-testing).

    That would be gtk3 3.24.11.

So regarding Adam's initial question, this change is expected, correct? It's suspicious when the default gtk theme changes in a patch number bump.

I believe so, yes. jimmac (CC'd) would know for sure.

Kalev