Can't make WG meeting time

With some added $dayjob obligations taking over my morning calendar
time, I find myself unable to make the WG meeting time on Mondays at
0900 US-Eastern. I'm considering whether in good conscience I should
step back from the WG, and allow someone with more availability to
take my place.

In the meantime, I wanted to give a heads up that I can't make the
January 14 or following slots. I'm not asking the whole WG to shift on
my account. I recall how few timeslots were workable for the majority.
If there's someone on the list who is eager to throw a hat in, please
respond here.

--
Paul