Re: BZ 1575281 — PrioritizedBug or not?

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

When the triage group met today, we decided to defer action on BZ
1575281[1] (gnome-shell freezes momentarily when switching window
focus via URL opening) until you had a chance to weigh in. Do you
consider this bug worthy of the Prioritized Bug process[2]? If someone
can join the 2018-08-15 meeting to weigh in, that would be great

Hm, I don't have a strong opinion on this one. It does seem like the sort of bug we really need to fix, but I'm sure there are many other such bugs, and that the folks who regularly work with prioritized bugs probably know best how many bugs are desired to be featured on the prioritized bugs list.

The fact that it's a regression from F27 argues in favor of inclusion on the list, though.

Michael