Re: can we get some text on the page where people used to set their passwords?

Matthew Miller píše v Čt 21. 06. 2018 v 08:23 -0400:
> I'm seeing a number of user help requests where there's confusion
> about
> not being prompted for a password. Can we change that screen so
> instead
> of saying "configuration", it has some information about the first
> login configuration?
>
> Maybe this screen could change to have more room for the "banners",
> and
> we could update them?

Hi Matthew,
there is a ticket about it:
https://pagure.io/fedora-workstation/issue/48

We originally considered a slideshow, but the Anaconda team told us
there might be a larger redesign of Anaconda in the future and creating
and maintaining new banners was something that seemed too much of a
task no one was very keen to do.
So we came up with a simpler solution, at least for the time being.

Both the Anaconda team and Workstation Working Group understand that
the current look of the screen is not optimal.

Jiri