Adding container-management (podman, docker, origin-clients) to workstation by default

PR in: https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/pull-request/248

This came out of various discussions; see https://pagure.io/workstation-ostree-config/pull-request/74
and in particular: https://pagure.io/workstation-ostree-config/pull-request/74#comment-47627

The high level goal here is to make Workstation more container oriented by default,
reducing the delta from Atomic.

In particular I'd like to flesh out the "pet/dev container" pattern discussed in various
places and encourage people to do that rather than installing things in their root filesystem
by default.  It's a tremendous change - it was painful for me at first.  But there are a lot of
compelling advantages.

By having e.g. `podman` (and `docker` for people used to that) installed by default we
take a step towards encouraging that by default.

A simple example here: At some point `fpaste` was added to @standard in comps and
hence installed on Workstation by default.  It's small and harmless, but those types of things pile up.
Instead, `fpaste` is exactly the kind of thing that should live in your dev container.  Along
with several other things from @standard like tcpdump, traceroute, and telnet.
And gcc, golang, cargo, ansible, pip, etc.