Re: atomic workstation, how to troubleshoot slow downloads

On 03/25/2018 01:09 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing seemingly unusually slow downloads with an ostree repo

We're working on having mirrors for ostree repos, but we don't currently
have that. See tracker: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5970

The difference you see is probably because for ostree you are downloading
a lot of small files vs one large one. For Atomic Host we have two week releases
so we create static deltas between them (so you download several large files
rather than many small ones). We don't have that same mechanism for Atomic
Workstation yet.

Dusty