Re: Howto add a new package to comps for the workstation product ?

Hi,

On 19-02-18 17:20, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 5:32 PM, <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:26 AM, Tomas Popela <tpopela@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:tpopela@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

         I think that it's the matter of creating a PR against
https://pagure.io/fedora-comps . Choose the .xml.in <http://xml.in> for the
desired Fedora version and add the packages to the workstation-product group
- https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/blob/master/f/comps-f28.xml.in#_6499
<https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/blob/master/f/comps-f28.xml.in#_6499>

     Almost! There is another comps group that's more appropriate here.
virtualization something. I would look it up, but I got impatient waiting
20+ seconds for pagure to load. pagure is really terrible.

You're probably looking for guest-desktop-agents, on line 3030

Great.

Thank you all for your answer. I' a bit swamped atm, but I
will try to get this done soon.

I did a commit to add this in as I was doing other comps changes for
various other bits, it'll be in the F-27 and later comps (inc F-29)
shortly.

Great, thank you.

I noticed that you've added it to the comps file for F27 too, but it
is not build for F27 and there are no plans to build it there
(because of conflicts with the rpmfusion version of the package).

I guess this does not matter much, but if someone now tries to
re-compose F27, won't this make it fail?

Regards,

Hans