Re: REMINDER: What's New in F27 Workstation - Fedora Magazine article

To me the RHEL virtual machine work that Debarshi has been doing is our no.1 developer feature.
Also the work Owen has been doing around enabling Flatpak building the in Fedora infrastructure is a
developer feature even if more narrowly targeted.

Christian