Workstation OSTree image

Hi,

during review of F27 Release Blocking Deliverables [1] I have received
a comment about missing Workstation OSTree image. As I am not aware of
any approved Change in F27 or F26 release delivering this image I
would like to check what is the current status. I have found such
image in F26 release [2] however no such image has been ever built for
F27 release AFAIK [3].

So, I would like to ask whether the Workstation OSTree image is
something we support in F26 and would like to deliver in F27 as well.
If so, why the image is not present in F27 nightly builds ?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/27/ReleaseBlocking
[2] https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/26/Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-ostree-x86_64-26-1.5.iso
[3] https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/latest-Fedora-27/compose/Workstation/x86_64/iso/

Regards,