ws-ostree update

Hi, to recap the ws-ostree situation, there are two repos:

https://pagure.io/workstation-ostree-config
https://pagure.io/atomic-ws

I've updated the first to note the pretty ugly situation
that we included a "workstation ostree"
ISO with the Fedora 26 release, but due to the pungi → bodhi
switchover and bodhi not being ready to ship updates, Fedora
infra isn't currently updating the F26 workstation ostree repo.

I've hence adjusted https://pagure.io/atomic-ws to use
the ws-ostree config, but just build updates for it
in CentOS CI.  Instructions are on that page if you want to
track F26 updates (I use it myself).  It follows the at-most-once-a-day
bodhi stream.