Re: Fedora 26 is missing GNOME Recipes

On Sat, 2017-07-15 at 17:43 +0200, Silvia Sanchez wrote:

> Yes, but the easiest and cleanest way for all users, technical and
> non-technical, experienced and newcomers, is searching and installing
> from repositories.

Once you enable the corresponding repository, you will have just the
same experience with flatpaks hosted there than with rpms hosted in
fedora repositories. Currently this is at the same level of convenience
as a copr repository. The end goal should be to make it easy to enable
a few important flatpak repositories during initial setup.

But I think users are less picky about this than we like to think. It
is not a huge deal to click on a link once to install something. What
is a huge deal though is that after this initial install, updates will
work just the same way as for the rest of the system, and they are
unlikely to break the rest of your system.