Re: Schedule concern next week: holidays ahead!

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 06:53:58PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Given the holiday situation, it might make sense to do a blocker
> meeting tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday, depending on how much notice
> folks need, to give us at least a shot at doing an RC on Friday or over
> the weekend, if all the accepted blockers happen to get resolved.

Thanks Adam! I know Paul Frields is really concerned for the
infrastructure engineering team if we slip another week, because it
pushes the freeze back into some necessary maintenance and might even
run up against Flock.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>