Re: Fedora 26 is missing GNOME Recipes

On Tue, 2017-06-20 at 09:47 +0200, Silvia Sanchez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I will always prefer to do dnf install something than dealing with
> flatpak or similar stuff.
> I have flatpak installed just because of Recipes and I have to update
> it separatedly, it doesn't update itself with the rest of the stuff
> (dnf update) which is quite annoying. So if you don't mind Matthias,
> I would like it packaged, either by me or someone else.

I obviously can't prevent anybody from putting something into Fedora or
any other distribution, even against the wishes of the upstream author
(even if that upstream author is me).

Just know that recipes was written in large part as a testbed for
flatpak sandboxing and portals, and I want it to be distributed as a
flatpak.