Re: Proposal: Add Google Chrome repo to fedora-workstation-repositories

Matthew Miller píše v St 31. 05. 2017 v 12:03 -0400:
> I'd really like to see the draft
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Third_party_software_propo
> sal
> actually finished and a final version approved before we start
> implementation like this.

That's up to the workstation working group to decide. By this proposal
I'm letting them know that Chrome will be soon ready to meet the
requirements stated in the current draft. I suppose they will review it
when they're ready which I assume includes the final version of the
guidelines.

Jiri