Draft of desktop application packaging document

Hi everyone,
So I been working the last few days improving a document originally written by Richard Hughes that
tries to explain in some detail how you package a desktop application for Fedora Workstation.
It tries to be somewhat of an end-to-end writeup and try to cover some important usecases. The document
is meant to be useful for both Fedora contributors who wants have an application show up in GNOME Software,
but it is also meant to be a useful document to show 3rd party software providers or people just hosting on
github. So in addition to talking a lot about .desktop files and Appdata it also covers some basics of
how to create an appstream aware yum repository and how to do flatpaks. Of course it can't cover these things
in depth without becoming a book, so it also tries to link out to more in-depth documentation elsewhere when
possible.

You can find the current draft here:
https://github.com/cschalle/content/blob/master/start/sw/gui-app/how-to-package-a-desktop-application.md

It is in markdown format and for those who want to edit it, I tried to verify the correctness of the above document
by creating a yum repo on github for Remarkable, a nice markdown editor. Attached is the .repo file for that repository for
anyone who wishes to test it.

The goal of this document is to eventually import it into the developer.fedoraproject website, but I wanted to
let the community a chance to review and comment before doing so.

Sincerely,
Christian F.K. Schaller