Re: Please test the latest f26-backgrounds

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2017-03-25 at 19:13 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
>> An issue was found right after f26-backgrounds reached stable, the
>> default wallpaper will not display
>> on Gnome desktop. Please test to push the fix available as stable on
>
> Huh? I built the f26-backgrounds we pushed stable into a live image,
> and it certainly did show the new background...

With Alpha RC2  as installed I got a background I can't remember, and
then after doinga gnome-software based update, I've got a new desktop
(unprompted change) which is a blue sky, white earth/ice/reflection
forest scene. I have no idea what this file is called, it's the
background and lock screen image in Settings > Background. When I
click on backround, this current desktop image is not listed in
Wallpapers or Pictures or Colors tabs.

--
Chris Murphy