Re: coredumpctl change in jeopardy due to SELinux bugs

On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 03:30:44PM -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> See [1]. It's already been rejected, but I could submit the same bug
> again, I suppose.

Oh yeah: "It seems likely that this will end up fixed as a dependency
of other changes in Fedora Workstation, so I don't think we need to
call it out as requiring special attention". If that's not working, it
might be indicative of bigger communication problems. But, in any case,
I think if a prioritized bug is not accepted as such for a reason like
the above, and then that reason is not working out, revisiting makes
sense.

In any case... it seems like it *did* get fixed?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>