Re: coredumpctl change in jeopardy due to SELinux bugs

> Unfortunately the change deadline has passed, but our coredumpctl
> change is not testable due to [1]. Additionally, ABRT is broken due to
> [2]. We have workarounds for both issues, but it requires running
> SELinux commands locally. Accordingly, is likely that FESCo will reject
> the change at its next meeting.
>
> I'm tired of prodding the SELinux developers via email and Bugzilla.
> This saga has been ongoing since last summer, which is way too long. I
> now have very, very serious doubts as to whether we should continue to
> ship with SELinux enabled in the Workstation product. We clearly cannot
> fix it even when it's breaking a critical developer feature that's a
> priority for the WG... so what happens when it breaks anything less
> important?

I think it still needs to be shipped enabled, but I agree the
whack-a-mole that the SELinux has become of late is quite the joke,
anyone would think they didn't have a decent set of tests/test harness
hooked into a CI system for every git pull request change that is
made.